So if you’re a master of these:
- Java and/or PHP
- Some modern Java/PHP framework
(we use mostly Spring and Symphony).
- JS and some framework
(eg. React, Angular, Backbone...). Node.JS is a plus.
- Version control (Git, SVN, …)
- Agile project experience (Scrum/Kanban/…)
And you appreciate that:
- Your boss gives you freedom and independence
- You get to work with interesting clients
- Your hours can be very flexible
- You can have as much responsibility as you want
- Your colleagues can teach you something new
- You can constantly challenge yourself
- Your desk is fantastically located in downtown Helsinki
- You can even travel and work at the same time if you wish
- Your salary is good and competitive
- You can have as much feedback as you want
- You don’t mind having fun at work
… You are definitely someone we have been looking for.
Just send us an open application, even if it doesn't fit our current open positions. We're always looking for good people.
You can send us a CV with a github link to or some code that you have written and feel proud of.
PS: These three qualities are a major bonus:
- Mobile development experience (web/native)
- TDD experience
- Ability to play drums (classic or electric)